Submission of abstracts
All abstracts should be submitted in Russian and posted on the website not later than December 15, 2019. The Program Committee will decide if the abstracts shall be accepted and in which form. The author’s preferences will be taken into account.
Only reports of the registered authors will be included in the program and in the book of abstracts.
Abstracts will be edited in the author’s edition!
1. All abstracts should be submitted in Russian.
2. The title of the abstract should contain no more than 200 characters, including spaces.
3. Text size should not exceed one page of A4 format, including pictures.
4. The abstracts should not exceed 400 words (about 2,000 characters).
5. Please, use the font Times New Roman 12 pt, single line spacing.
HOW TO SUBMIT ABSTRACTS?
To submit abstracts you should be registered on the Congress website.
If you have already registered on the website please, go to your Personal Account, using your login and password provided during registration.
1. In the Abstract Submission Form, please state your preference for an oral presentation or publication.
Authors should indicate the type of report, but the final word rests with the Program Committee
2. Authors are requested to specify the preferred section for presentation among the sections listed above.
The Program Committee will take into account your preferences while preparing the program.
3. Fill in Abstract Title.
4. Submit Authors.
Presenting author’s name should be given as the first name in the following format: full name (surname, name and patronymic).
5. Uploading the Abstract’s text.
To download the file please, click Upload to find the desired file on your computer and wait until the end of downloading.
Upload Abstract’s text in Microsoft Word 97-2007 format.
File name should not contain dots. File size limit is 2 Mb.
Abstract body must contain:
Organization, City, Country (for each author)
6. If you want to submit several abstracts, please, go through items 1-5 again.
CONTENT OF ABSTARCTS:
- Introduction, reflecting the relevance of work, the purpose of the study, materials and methods, results, discussion and conclusions.
- Abbreviations are permitted, but they should be expanded at first reference.